How does Remote Open Close Technology Benefit You?
Save Time and Money.
Every hour saved during a well operation results in significant cash savings and a reduction in risk. Our range of Remote Open Close Technology products are designed to simplify well operations by removing wireline runs making the operation more efficient. Reducing the time to complete a well operation minimises expensive rig time, saving you money, and allows wells to be brought on-line sooner which reduces also the risk of exposure to bad weather.
- Minimise rig-time
- Bring wells on-stream sooner
- Reduce the risk of exposure to bad weather
The field-proven technology replaces traditional wireline plug and prong equipment, dramatically reducing the number of, or in some cases eliminating all, wireline runs from an operation. As a consequence the technology reduces risk by reducing or eliminating the need to rig-up wireline and all the associated pressure control equipment. The number of personnel required onboard can also be minimised.
- Simplify operations by reducing the number of wireline runs
- Reduce the need to rig-up and rig-down wireline equipment
- Reduce persons-on-board
What is Remote Open Close Technology
Our Remote Open Close Technology product line consists of eRED®, eRED-FB and PowerBall®. With its own power supply that enables it to operate without any surface power lines, each tool has an integrated electronic control module that enables it to carry out pre-programmed instructions either autonomously or by reacting to a command from surface. The main distinction between the three tools is the placement within the well architecture and is therefore application specific.
- eRED – deployed below a lock or bridge plug for workover or completion operations
- eRED-FB – integrated into the tubing string for completion placement operations
- PowerBall – integrated into lower completion as a reservoir isolation barrier